Saturday, April 30, 2022

Inspiration--a New Look!

 

A week ago we were invited to share a pizza supper with our neighbors downstairs who are moving to another apartment in the complex in a month.  We had wanted a second floor apartment but observing how lovely our back yard looked from their ground floor apartment gave us an idea.

So this morning we moved the loveseat across the room and suddenly the outdoors has come into our lives and I like it-a lot!  We can easily open the doors to let in fresh air.  I don't think we will be stepping out on the Juliet (aka smokers') balcony however. It is very narrow! 

What I missed most about the house on Deerfield Loop was our three season room where we felt as if we were living in a park with our wooded back yard.  I had been thinking of a short vacation trip to the mountains where we could enjoy the outdoors.  But this may satisfy my longing with less effort.

Amazing how deep the holes are left by the loveseat in the carpet. And as always, we found coins, pens, and other debris exposed when we moved furniture.  

My spirits are lifted with this new look after almost three years of apartment living. 

3 comments:

  1. I always find my spirits lifted after moving furniture! Not sure why that works, but it does it every time! Nice to know a kindred spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious! Can you email me to tell me who you are please?

      Delete
  2. Great idea and such a simple thing to do to bring joy to your lives. I also LOVED your 3 season porch. Hugs. Nancy

    ReplyDelete