Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Blog2Print Book

The 45% off sale was going to end on January 6 so I needed to make my Blog2Print book quickly.  I had already proofread the blogs for 2021 so it was just a matter of choosing cover photos and color and format.  Choosing cover photos was not easy as I looked over my very tiny downloaded pictures and made a couple of wrong choices.  When I found the ones I wanted, they showed up sideways but at that point I gave up and thought we could just turn the finished book sideways!  

Using the coupon brought the price down to $31.  This is money well spent.  We enjoy looking over the books that I have made over the years.  This may be my number one reason for blogging--to make a book of memories at the end of the year--complete with photos.  

The $31 included shipping costs but I was not interested in expedited shipping.  Getting the book at the end of January is soon enough.  

2 comments:

  1. Another year in the "books" haha...def. a gift for not only you and Jim but also all of your family.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you doing this is such a wonderful gift for those you love.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete