Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A Blip in Blogging!

Blogspot has informed me that after July 1 they will no longer support feedburner to send out emails about my blog.  I think that was the word--feedburner?   I could download my email list but when I tried to do that it was full of spam emails.  My stats say that there are usually about 10 readers, sometimes as many as 20.  If you are one of those and want to get my blog please email me at mvanderkam@hotmail.com or maryvanderkam@gmail.com and I will send it to you.  I am sometimes surprised at finding out who does read it and am happy to share my random thoughts.  

 The real value of the blogs for us is my Blog2Print Book that I make at the end of the year.  Jim and I were perusing the 2019 book because it is the two year anniversary of our leaving South Bend and driving to Princeton.  It has been good to see what we have survived--from packing up a large house, getting rid of innumerable items, living in two transitional locations,  and setting up a new home here in Princeton.  There were so many changes in our lives;  we are thankful for our quiet lives today.   

Thanks for reading!   

No comments:

Post a Comment